1.1.13

Looking Forward

It's 2013 and I have a feeling this year is going to be the best!

To see the New Year in we shared a BBQ with my Mom and Step-Dad, played card games and Scategories, then drove to the Waterfront to see the fireworks and to share in the city celebrations and went to bed 6 hours ago.

And now, whilst everyone still sleeps, I am wide awake with a head full of the plans for this year.  Plans that I've been pondering over the last few days and longer

Here are my hopes, goals and dreams for 2013
  
  • Be kinder to myself
  • Get a job that I love
  • Make soaps 
  • Experiment with making skin care products 
  • Develop regular spiritual practices
  • Focus on healthy living
  • Try Nia dance
  • Something a tad too personal to share right here!

I hope your 2013 is your best yet and that it brings for you all that you wish.

Jo x


3 comments:

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Sounds like you are going to be very healthy inside and out! Have a great 2013! :) x

Susan C. said...

I think you could just shorten that list, to rule number one.........and when you go down the list it all refers back to rule number one!
:-)
Have your self a great year and whatever it brings ....rule number one!

Jo said...

I need the overhaul Ada, both inside and out! :)

And Susan, I agree that being kinder to myself will inevitably incorporate all of these other things. Here's to changes that this year will bring :)

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...