Happy May to you...
Some little intentions for the coming month
* I have been trying to focus on living in the moment a bit just lately and I'd like to do a bit more of that this month.
* I am so so close to finishing the starburst blanket so that's got to go on the intention list
* I want to set up an account on Madeit and list some things on there
* I intend to spend Mothers Day with my Mom in Melbourne and to do something lovely with her on May 13th
* Go to the Moriac Makers and Growers Market on May 6th
* To carry on decluttering the house
* To get back to the patchwork quilt that I started in March
I think that should do me for now! Off out tonight for dinner with my horsey friend, I get to see her reaction when I give her the horse cushion I made.