5.4.12

The newest Granny on the block

After all the writing in the last post I thought a pretty picture to rest my eyes upon was the order of the day



'Dalia' square from the pattern in 'Crochet' March / April 2012.

I am loving the sea green and orange colour combo

Enough said, I'm off, the sun is shining and it's going to be in the high 20's today!


UPDATE:  I just found this site that has pattern that I think is more or less the same as the Dalhia pattern above
 http://365grannies.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/popcorn-puff-square.html

Jo :) 

2 comments:

Vicki said...

this is gorgeous! love the colours.

Jo said...

Thanks Vicki, Thanks so much for commenting! I've just added a link to a free pattern that I found on the web if you're keen to have a go.
Jo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...