14.2.12

Handmade Valentines Gifts

Happy St. Val's Day

I made some little gifts for my hubby as well as buying him a small gift.

I wanted to give him one of the little amigurumi hearts I made


I also wanted to use this cute red picture frame I got from the op shop the other day.
So I used some paper to make a little creation


I also made a cute little heart cushion for our bed with our initials on


I really like the matching colours in the frame and the cushion. 

So while I was at it I thought I'd make a
little Valentines gift for a couple of
my buddies



I'll deliver them today in a little envelope.  I used to think it was a bit unusual to send valentines to friends, but I think it's getting more popular.  And I love these peeps and I like to tell them so

All loved up
Jo :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

I'm utterly sold. Especially for putting inside a pillow slip when you send your kid off to school camp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...